Welcome back, we hope you all enjoy your last few months in Year 4. Mrs Evans will be your teacher on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and Mrs Bush will be your teacher on Thursday and Friday.
Some important information to remember:
- Please maintain social distancing at drop off and pick up times. We also appreciate the use of face coverings.
- Reading books and folders should be brought to school every day.
- Children are allowed to wear trainers to school.
- Please bring a coat each day to enable us to make the most of our outside play during break and lunch.
- ‘Healthy Kidz’ PE sessions are on a Tuesday and our girls have football training on a Friday every other week. (Boys at this time will also be taking part in some PE activities)
- When we have P.E. Children are allowed to wear suitable P.E. Clothes if they do not have the red Millington Polo t-shirt. They must also wear their school cardigan/jumper.
- Homework will be completed using the Seesaw App. The Family App should be used on the parents phone and the child's code to the device they will be using to complete their homework. All homework should be photographed on completion and uploaded for marking.
Please make sure you have downloaded the school app to receive school correspondence!