Welcome to our Y4C class page!
We want you to enjoy looking at what we do in class and at other activities.
Our classroom assistant this year is Mrs McAlpine.
Homework in Y4 is:
- Guided Reading
- Spellings - Monday to Thursday
- Mental Maths - Monday to Thursday
Please try to get your homework uploaded to Seesaw on the correct night.
** We would ask you to ensure that your child's name is on their lunch box, school bag, coat and all parts of their uniform as without this it can be an impossible task for us to attempt to locate lost property. **
* School dinners cost £2.60 per day - £13 per week.
** PLEASE ORDER YOUR MEALS ON PARENT PAY BY 9am ON MONDAY MORNINGS **
- If your child is unable to attend school please let us know either by ringing Mrs Douglas in the office or send in an absence note on the day they return to school - there is a link underneath where you can print off a letter which you can use. All absences must be on paper, please.
- If your child needs to leave school for an appointment please inform us on Seesaw.
- We would remind you to please inform us if your child has an infectious illness (such as chickenpox or shingles or Covid19).
- We must remind parents and guardians to please think carefully about what you send to school in your child’s lunchbox as there are several children with severe nut allergies who may be in your child’s class. For example, a lot of cereal bars contain nuts and most chocolate products have been made in a factory where nuts have been processed. You will find a link below to what our school advises but ‘if in doubt - leave it out’.