'Learning together for a better tomorrow'
Welcome to Y3W
- The teacher is Mrs White
- Doors open at 8.40am and lessons begin at 8.50am. Please make every effort to be on time.
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday children go home at 3pm. Thursday and Friday at 1.50pm.
- Dinners are £2.60, £13.00 for the week. Please send all money in a labelled envelope on Monday.
- P.E days are Tuesday and Wednesday. No earrings please.
- Please make sure children are prepared for each day-pencil cases, water bottles, healthy snacks, homeworks etc.
- Please don't hesitate to mention any issues or concerns that may arise, so we can deal with them promptly.
Getting to know each other.
Some practical maths activites in September.
Council visit from Pamela to talk about litter in our town
Task boxes for Our School and Town Environment topic
3 Little Pigs story map and oral storytelling
Dominoes investigation to find the most common total
Generating our own addition sums with spinners
Measuring using paper clips
A theatre group came to perform Dick Whittington
Elsa brought in some old items for our Home topic.
We went on a walk to observe and draw different house types for our Homes topic. It was freezing!!
Sorting our houses into Venn and Carroll diagrams
We made models of our houses.
Task boxes for Homes topic
November Award Winners. Well done!
Christmas Craft Fair and Christmas Jumper Day.
Well done to December's class award winners!
Practical tens and units.
Making puppets and retelling The Princess and the Frog.
Measuring with feet, spans and paces.
We made sharks that measured 1 metre long.
Well done to January's class award winners!
We acted out a weather story 'Mrs Mopple's Washing Line'.