School Council Meeting
Date: Friday 4th October 2013
1. Election of secretary
2. Election of chairperson
3. Questionaire about school rules
4. Ideas for school council
5. Collect in writing about school council members.
1. Election of school secretary which is Anna McBurney.
2. Millie-Lou McIvor is elected as chairperson of the school council.
3. Everyone at the meeting completed the questionaire about school rules.
4. Writing was collected in about school council members. A few still have to finish off.
5. 'Bright Ideas' boxes were discussed and will bring ideas to the next meeting.
6. Equipment for playground was discussed. Year 5 and Year 6 would like some more hoola hoops. Check equipment and see if any need replaced.
THE NEXT MEETING IS SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY 8TH NOVEMBER 2013